Tailored online engagement to meet your unique project needs
For over 25 years, EnviroIssues has helped clients develop and deliver comprehensive public involvement, strategic communications, and outreach plans and programs. We’ve turned that expertise towards the digital realm, creating participate.online – our online engagement platform for anytime, anywhere participation. We understand the benefits and challenges of traditional and online engagement and believe in tailoring each one to ensure they blend seamlessly to meet your unique project needs.
See participate.online in action.
Take a look at active events in your area or peruse a topic of interest.
- Bainbridge Island's Sustainable Transportation Plan
- Bremerton Shoreline Master Plan Update
- Colma El Camino Real Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvement Plan
- goBerkeley SmartSpace
- Green Lake and Wallingford Paving & Multi-Modal Improvements
- Hillsboro Airport Environmental Assessment
- Kenmore Construction
- Kittitas County Transfer Station Relocation
- Knutson Farms Environmental Impact Statement
- Lake Washington School District
- Pierce Transit Bus Rapid Transit project
- Pioneer Square East West Pedestrian Improvements
- PSE Bainbridge Reliability Improvements
- Rapid Ride H Line | Delridge
- Sherwood 2040
- Sound Transit - West Seattle and Ballard Link Extensions
- SPU Ship Canal Water Quality Project
- SR 14 and Dog Mountain Trailhead Congestion and Safety Plan
- Tacoma Dome Link Extension
- Terminal 5 Improvements
- Terminal 46 Cruise Terminal Development
- University Green Stormwater infrastructure
- US 2 Upper Wenatchee Valley Transportation Study
- Upper White River Channel Migration Zone (CMZ) Study
- Walk and Bike SMC
Designed for audiences who care about the world they live in but don’t always have the time to engage in traditional ways. Participate.online provides content in an easy to use format that allows access anytime, anywhere so that time no longer has to be a barrier to participation.
Leverage many of the most successful feedback tools available, including comment forms, surveys, polls and threaded discussions. We’ll help you define your goal and recommend the feedback tools that will help you reach them.
Report & analyze
Measure public participation through Google Analytics. Know how many people attended and how many visited each and every station. Dig deeper using our public feedback tool, EnviroLytical, to better understand what people are saying and make more informed decisions.
The hallmark of open house-style public meetings are stations - topic-focused tables, booths, boards, organized around a room.
Participate.online mimics this tried and true formula in the virtual realm, bringing familiarity and comfort to new audiences.
Our "take notes as you go" feature allows users to take notes on screen as they visit each station and then automatically generate feedback.
Since feedback comes in all shapes, sizes and styles, participate.online includes a number of options including comment forms, surveys and threaded discussions that can be placed at any single station or dispersed throughout.
Participate.online is highly flexible, making it possible to leverage third-party software without adding excessive costs. Some of our favorites include:
- Google Maps and Translate
- YouTube and Vimeo
Participate.online is a service of EnviroIssues. We are a full-service public participation, facilitation and communications firm, celebrating more than 25 years of experience.
We know participate.online works because we use it every day. We’ve used participate.online in support of land use, transportation, sustainability, and other planning efforts; facility siting; and federal and state environmental review. The growing list of clients using participate.online includes federal and state agencies, counties and cities, and a whole suite of divisions and departments.
Who uses participate.online?
Single events start at around $6,500, which includes a custom theme, set-up and hosting, uploading of content, and use of a range of feedback mechanisms.
We’ll work closely with you to define the needs of your project and provide a complete estimate before work begins.
What do I get?
- Hosted software service, fully managed by EnviroIssues.
- Free third-party integrations, new features, and fixes. Automatically deployed.
- 99.9 percent uptime. Always available, from everywhere.
- Automatic backups to multiple remote locations.
- All content served securely (SSL).
- Unlimited user accounts with configurable permission levels.